Tuesday 21 May 2013

Which of these 3 looks would you Rock

Okay Luvlies, Last weekend i got a new Camera (Sony DSC Cybershot W610). I did a couple of reviews before settling for this very affordable camera and could not wait to capture some beauty shots with it.

So i decided to Glam myself up and this Camera took some amazing pictures. I am glad i purchased this mini wonder Camera. Wink wink.

I ended up creating three(3)different looks with 3 different Lipstick shades.

You tell me which look gets your vote...hehehehe On Our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/houseofglamor), the first Look with the nude Lips is getting the highest Votes.

Do you agree?

 Scroll down for more pictures......
















                                                                       The nude Lip

Please free to leave your comments..

xoxo....



No comments:

Post a Comment