Tuesday 21 May 2013

Purple and Gold Delight

Hey Luvlies,

I have not been blogging lately. Been Joggling between my Job, Setting Up Our Beauty Studio, Being a Wife and Mum and getting set to start our training school. This is basically the reason for my numerous updates today.

Hopefully i d improve on my blogging skills soon.

So here is a look i created on myself. This look was inspired by a Clients suggestion for her Upcoming wedding. I decided to try out the combination of purple and gold and to be honest i didn't know it was going to come out nice.

What do you think?








Products Used

Eyes; Red cherry lashes(113), Zaron Baked Eye Shadow Trio- True Fantasy, Ever Sheen Purple Pencil was used in Lining my lower eyelid while Zaron Waterproof Ultratenue Kajal was used in lining the upper lid.
For the eyebrows; I used Davies Eyepencil No 18

Lips; Color me beautiful Lipstick (Water Melon) and Zaron Lipliner Brick Chick

Face; Flori Roberts Stick Foundation (Toasted Almond) , FR Oil Blotting Powder (Tawny) and Mac Select Cover Up (NW 45) was used in covering my dark eye circles



   

No comments:

Post a Comment